At M.E.S. all 4th grade students may participate in our Safety Patrol
What is Safety Patrol?
Safety Patrol is a group of responsible 4th grade students who help keep our school safe in the morning once a week by monitoring the hallways, helping in the cafeteria and helping where needed throughout the school.
In order to be on Safety Patrol students must fill out an application, have 2 teacher recommendations, and turn in the application by the due date.
Safety Patrol Members MUST:
- Follow all classroom/school rules and respect teachers and students at all times.
- Be a positive role model.
- Exhibit maturity and responsibility while on duty.
- Be responsible in remembering assigned duty times and locations, showing up on time, and only missing with an excused absence.
- Maintain a “C” average or above in all classes as indicated on the report card.
- Maintain an “E” or “S” in conduct as indicated on the report card.
- Have no office referrals resulting in a consequence from the principals.
Our sponsor for Safety Patrol is our counselor Mrs. King. Please contact her if you have any questions.
Applications will be available to all 4th grade students the second week of school.