We have an extremely busy week coming up! Despite all of the holiday fun, we still have so much to learn!
Math: We will continue to focus on subtracting 2 digit numbers. We will use a hundreds chart, number line, and base ten blocks.
Social Studies: We will understanding the meaning and history of Thanksgiving.
Thursday 11/16- Mother/Son Game Night 5:30-7:30
Friday 11/17- Field Trip to P6 Farms
- I will be out on Thursday 11/16 to be with my husband as he has surgery, so I will give you child their turquoise t-shirt to wear on the field trip on WEDNESDAY. Please make sure they come to school with this on. We will also need to use this shirt for various things throughout the year, so please take good care of it!
- Please make sure your child wears shorts (as of now it will be 80 degrees on Friday) and tennis shoes. We will be doing lots of walking.
- Please make sure that your child brings a sack lunch from home. It needs to be in a disposable container so we don't have to keep up with lunch kits. They can also get a sack lunch from the cafeteria. Please let me know if you haven't already if your child needs a sack lunch.
- Parent Volunteers will either follow us from the school to the farm or meet us there. You will need to stay with your child's class until it is time to do the corn maze.
- Parents cannot take their kids from the field trip, you will need to come back to school and sign them out.
- We will leave P6 Farms around 1:00/1:30, so we will be back at the school no later than 2:00.
Thanksgiving Break is November 20-24. Have happy and safe Thanksgiving!